Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Gayathri

Okay , alas our hr dept has empathised with us and has recruited a girl for the communication trainer post in the floor. Wow ! she looks gr8, rather cute.... i could not take my eyes off her face. There was a feeling inside me that could be compared to a sweet drizzle in a desert. i forgot to close my mouth. I wanted to sketch her face. i wish i cld record on a paper wat my eyes had captured.

I wish i cld put her pic here. But u know i dont have one and nor wld i have her consent to it. So let me draw her with words. okay, here we go.



Her hair style is that of 'jillunu oru kadhal, second part' Jo's.Big eyes. Big brownish dark eyeballs that almost filled the eyes. Eyelids like an umbrella, opened and shrunk ( thanx to the sw monsoon) . her cheeks were like two slices of apple. complexion wheatish fair. Beautiful lips- full, light pink, very well shaped , shaped like,say, two fishes kissing each other lip to lip , with the tails cut.




The fst day she wore a short shirt and a pant.( she joined on tuesday) the next day she wore a salwar kameez in light green. in that dress she was almost luminous and looked like the moon.


The fst day i think at some point she got tired of my staring and vied to tell me something, thank god, i was on a call then, she wld have certainly blasted me otherwise.

The next day, she got going with her job and wanted to have a chat with each of us. I was the fst one . i was very excited.

i was so glad to be so near her that my eyes were relishing every bit of her face and her eyes. She was telling me why she called for this chat at one point suddenly stopped and asked if i were listening. Now it was my turn to speak, she put a few qsns and wanted to listen to me speak so that she can assess my language. okay, now i cld nt see her, i had to speak. i was glad that i was speaking to her, and the qsns were of sort of my interests and such things, i was glad to share it with her.

she has a very sweet smile. her face lingers in my memory....

1 comment:

Revcritic said...

Machi,
I'm really enjoyin all ur blogs................

U shld send Gayathri the link to this Blog.......... :-).........