Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Redeemer - the vision...!


There is this grl who lives upstairs in my qtrs. She has jus finished college and looks good enuf to attract attn and too much of that for a parched land like me.


I had jus got wet in a sweet drizzle, come to my door , rang the bell and was waiting for the door to be opened. At that moment the door opp to our house opened and the child who lives there came out with his sweet baby walk. I could sense that someone was coming towards him to lift him up.


I looked up and there was this grl stretching her hands out to this baby, all smiles... ( i, for a moment stupidly wished those hands were stretched for me) . At that moment the picture the grl presented resembled that of the Redeemer statue in Brazil.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have you moved to some other place from where i saw you last time?